Seventeen people are set to appear before Stafford Crown Court on drugs conspiracy charges.
They comprise 13 men and four women from across south Staffordshire and the West Midlands.
They are all charged with conspiring to supply class-A drugs (cocaine) in south Staffordshire, between January 1, 2013, and, January 1, 2015.
Seventeen to appear
The case is due to be heard on September 22.
Those charged are:
- Abdul Saeed (37), of no fixed address
- Mohammed Saeed (42), of Summerfield Road, Wolverhampton
- Shabaz Saeed (45), of Napier Road, Wolverhampton
- Sonny Barham (28), of Weston Drive, Walsall
- Sandy McInnes (32), of Acorn Close, Cannock
- Stephen Coldrick (61), of Evans Street, Wolverhampton
- Richard Smallman(30), of Beau Court, Hednesford Road, Cannock
- Martin Lloyd (26), of Central Avenue, Cannock
- Benjamin Brown (33), of Wolverhampton Road, Cannock
- Craig Hartshorne (30), of Newhall Gardens, Cannock Road, Cannock
- Emily Adams, (25), of Cannock Road, Cannock
- Charlotte Adams (28), of Bath Road, Cannock
- Tina Hall-McInnes (35), of Brooklands Road, Cannock
- Shane Girvan (31), of Rigby Drive, Cannock
- Robert Jones (25), of Buttermere Close, Cannock
- Nathan Davis (27), of Bradbury Lane, Hednesford
- Kylie McGowan (32), of no fixed address